A Message From the Director of
A Warm Welcome to Motorvation.
ourselves in being a British Company with all the hallmarks of
British Values and Service. In over 20 years of service we
have never lost our enthusiasm, loyalty and MOTORVATION in
providing and elite and unique service for clients that have
entrusted us to take care of them.
- We are often copied but never matched
- Service and Loyalty cannot be taught - it must come from
- Our knowledge of the UK and of chauffeuring is second to
We hope to have the pleasure of assisting
and taking care of your individual requirements in the near
Please feel free to contact me personally
should the need arise .
David John Norman
Over the last 20 years we have built a
reputation on being reliable, patient as well as knowledgeable.
Our knowledge of the UK is second to none, our reputation for
offering a caring and obliging service proceeds us.
All our drivers are experienced and adhere
to our company charter.
Motorvation Ltd is a UK Registered Company
(05230131) with offices in North London and South London
- PRIVATE HIRE LICENSE: 28
- INSURANCE: NIG DIRECT CHAUFFEUR
- PUBLIC LIABILTY :NIG DIRECT CHAUFFEUR
- CRIMINAL RECORD BUREAU VERIFIED
- SURREY POLICE DATA CHECKED
You will find our Chauffeurs do
not impose themselves but are adaptable to any given
enviroment or situation.
Motivation UK Company Charter
- To be Honest and Reliable
- To have the Client's interests in mind at all times
- Be a qualified professional and be the holder of a
PHV (Chauffeur) Licence.
- Be dressed in appropriate official smart attire (with or
without hat as instructed)
- To be patient, flexible and understanding and
accommodating at all times
- To give advance notice of arrival
- To Introduce ourselves initially.
- To Check your requirements and make any recommendations
- Escort you/your party to the vehicle.
- Be of assistance with bags, or whatever is required.
- To check well being of Clients
- To Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Will sign client confidentiality notice if required
- Remain silent unless prompted.
- Choose the most appropriate route for your